FuturumClix 1.6 is available now, also price has dropped!
We are pleased to announce immediate availability of the new version of FuturumClix.
Below is the list of main changes and fixes done in the script:
- Version bumped to 1.6
- New Function: Added buttons to remove ad packages of any kind
- New Function: Added possibility to login on any user account from PA.
- New Function: Admin can manage user times now
- New Function: Implemented Google Authenticator support for users and admins.
- New Function: Added validation to HTTP 'content-type' header in image urls.
- New Function: Point system added.
- New Function: New Bitcoin gateway: Cubits
- New Function: New Bitcoin gateway: Block.io
- Fixes: Fixed loading ALD.LocationHelper when ALD is not active.
- Fixes: Fixed: renting referrals for users which have not any.
- Fixes: Added selecting PaidOffer.url from database.
- Fixes: added url to paid offer title
- Fixes: Fixed Coinpayments cashout callback.
- Fixes: Improved NoticeHelper.
- Fixes: Changing e-mail verification is no longer possible from another account.
- Fixes: Added compatibility option to disable use of PUT HTTP method.
- Fixes: Fresh template code formatted
- Fixes: Improved support ticket informations.
- Fixes: UiKit framework on Fresh Theme is updated
- Fixes: Fixed giving ID of a user while editing profile
- Fixes: Fixed PackageBehavior to work with plugins.
- Fixes: Fixed problems with sending notifications about new drefs.
- Fixes: Added SCI setting for Advcash, it's not longer the same as Site Name from General Settings.
- Fixes: Payeer: Added new allowed IP.
- Fixes: Added exceptions when checking if Purchase Balance deposits are enabled.
- Fixes: Added triming data in user profile.
- Fixes: Fixed exceptions for PurchaseBalanceGateway.
- Fixes: Fixed choosing targetting for Chrome on Fresh template.
Also we are happy to announce that we have dropped some prices, for licenses and for modules. Enjoy!